Apparel for TKF

For discussions and announcements pertaining to Tye's Kung Fu and associated schools.

Postby Tye Botting » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:03 pm

Yeah, the T's are all good quality so far, especially the ringer ones. I'm sure the organic one is good as well. I'm pretty happy with them so far. Best to turn them inside out for washing and drying though, I'd guess. Glad ya like 'em!

(and good to see you back here!)
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Postby Tye Botting » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:18 pm

Here is a coupon code good for $5 off any purchase of $20 or more: POINTSGRAPES (valid until Aug 06, 2005)
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Postby Tye Botting » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:23 am

How do you like your shirt and sticker, Ben?

Dan, you shame me for not having gotten some of these yet! :cry: Plus, you need the squat one in addition to TKF stuff.

And the rest of you out there too! I'm ordering some more for myself this week - I really like the sleeveless ones to workout in and to ride in.
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Postby BenGarcia » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:58 am

I'm surprised that the ring-t shirt fits so well. It shrank to just the right size (the SHIRT, people!!) The sticker, I put on my truck. I've already had a couple of chinese students ask me about it. They're all disappointed when I tell them the school isn't around here :-(
BenGarcia

Postby Tye Botting » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:05 am

;-) Cool beans! Yep, I was pleasantly surprised when I got the first items to test them before putting them up for all to get. I do wish they were a tad more affordable, but since they're basically 1-offs each time, it's actually a pretty good deal, especially if you use the coupons.
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Tye's Kung Fu