Check in here for April's Kung Fu Training Campout

For discussions and announcements pertaining to Tye's Kung Fu and associated schools.

Postby Tye Botting » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:30 pm

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Started at Fri Mar 5 14:41:44 2004
Last Modified at Thu Apr 22 11:03:03 2004 by Tye Botting IP204.196.55.102 I'd like to start putting together a definitive list of who's going. You can download the flyer and fax me the filled in form to 419-710-3294, or drop me an email with the information. Fees can be paid via my website as described in the flyer, or just fire off a check. Remember, I need at least 12 active participants to be signed up for this training camp. I'll edit this top post to keep the list updated, so chime in here or via email so I can add you (and tell the others to do so as well).

So far, beyond myself, Guro Dr. Hume, and Sifu Rita (and maybe more: Sifu Dr. Paulson and/or Mr. Embrick) who're running things, the list of participants includes:

Chris R (registered and unpaid)
Dan N (registered and paid)
Ben G (registered and paid)
Jim S (registered and paid)
Aaron S (registered and paid)
Kai (registered and paid)
Rick H (registered and paid)
Jackie (registered and paid)
Scott W (registered and paid)
Njekwa B (registered and unpaid)
Ramah L (registered and paid)
Richard R (registered and unpaid)

OnlineOnline

ProfileProfile WebsiteWebsite E-mailE-mail Log FileLog File QuoteQuote ModifyModify DeleteDelete

Dan N

Member Icon

Re: Check in here for April's Kung Fu Training Campout
Reply #1 Posted at Fri Mar 5 14:51:08 2004 IP165.91.177.45 Tsk..tsk. I'm pretty sure I'm registered Tye. I paid you in January...

ProfileProfile E-mailE-mail Send MessageSend Message Log FileLog File QuoteQuote ModifyModify DeleteDelete

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Reply #2 Posted at Fri Mar 5 15:25:52 2004 IP204.196.55.102 You're right of course - though I do still need a form filled out for you (you can bring it to the next Instructor Training deal if you like).

OnlineOnline

ProfileProfile WebsiteWebsite E-mailE-mail Log FileLog File QuoteQuote ModifyModify DeleteDelete

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Reply #3 Posted at Wed Mar 10 23:06:48 2004 IP204.196.55.102 I still need to hear from more of you who are going to be participating in the weekend training campout. I've added some more names, but not been able to verify them to be sure. Only one person has registered so far.

C'mon folks, you guys have been looking forward to this - let's not let it die from petering out. I'm psyched about it, Mr. N is psyched - it's going to be a blast and lots of good training, but only if enough people are going.

Njekwa, I haven't heard from you in awhile - you going? I hope so - this is right up your alley and you'd get a lot out of it. As would any TKF'er (or invited attendee)!

OnlineOnline

Chris Rivers

Member Icon

swarmy
AOL Instant Messenger [Add Me (cccrivers@aol.com)] Add Me

Reply #4 Posted at Fri Mar 12 23:27:57 2004 IP152.163.253.100 I'm psycked about it too and will have both registered and paid very soon. As far as getting others to go, there seems to be a little problem with motivation among the ranks. I find it very frustrating at times. I'm sure Dan can back me up on this. With spring break getting here there is really nothing we can do for at least another week, I know that s*cks, but thats the was it goes. Anyhow, I'll keep the pressure on.

SWARMY WAS HERE!

ProfileProfile E-mailE-mail Send MessageSend Message Log FileLog File QuoteQuote ModifyModify DeleteDelete

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Reply #5 Posted at Sat Mar 13 00:00:13 2004 IP66.157.164.126 Yep, I understand. I remember how hard it was to get everyone to do things that Master Wang was putting together.

I do remember that people have been clamboring for another camp, so it might be good to remind them of that. I mean, we can always not do them if people really aren't interested...

OnlineOnline

Chris Rivers

Member Icon

swarmy
AOL Instant Messenger [Add Me (cccrivers@aol.com)] Add Me

Reply #6 Posted at Sun Mar 14 01:29:06 2004 IP152.163.253.100 Not do them...?
I don't like that option, they are way too cool to just not do. I must think of ways to motivate. Hmmmm, maybe if I offered to dip into treasury funds and co-pay the registration $. I don't know...

SWARMY WAS HERE!

kai-man

Member Icon

Re: Re: Check in here for April's Kung Fu Training Campout
Reply #7 Posted at Tue Mar 16 15:13:53 2004 IP10.1.20.45 just paid...i'm in happy

Dan N

Member Icon

Reply #8 Posted at Wed Mar 17 15:32:51 2004 IP165.91.177.45 Kai's in!!! cheesy That means that it's Christmas time!!! Can we practice that awesome tackle on you Kai? That looked like it hurt...

Christmas time, Christmas time, time to wrap the presents *splat* ...

kai-man

Member Icon

Re: Re: Check in here for April's Kung Fu Training Campout
Reply #9 Posted at Sun Mar 21 12:25:43 2004 IP24.153.198.131

On Wed Mar 17 15:32:51 2004, Dan N wrote: (read quoted post)Kai's in!!! cheesy That means that it's Christmas time!!! Can we practice that awesome tackle on you Kai? That looked like it hurt...

Christmas time, Christmas time, time to wrap the presents *splat* ...

i'd say no but it's not really gonna stop it from happening is it?...d**n.

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Reply #10 Posted at Wed Mar 24 04:39:52 2004 IP65.0.42.38 Added a couple of more names, but we still need more people to finish registering and to sign up...

!!!!

OnlineOnline

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Reply #11 Posted at Wed Mar 31 03:57:21 2004 IP65.0.42.38 We're getting more and more, finally.

If you haven't registered yet, we need to get your registration in ASAP, please. This will help us plan the best camp possible. Thanks!

OnlineOnline

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Reply #12 Posted at Tue Apr 6 01:58:40 2004 IP65.0.42.38 We're still getting more - hurry and get your registration info in and all that, so I can plan the last little bits that depend on the numbers and ranks of people involved...

Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you all, old and new. This promises to be a real good one - we've got the best site there and we've got a lot of great training planned already.

OnlineOnline

Tye Botting
Administrator

Member Icon

Reply #13 Posted at Wed Apr 14 19:05:17 2004 IP204.196.55.102 The camp's coming up very very soon! Any more people to sign up need to hop to it!

Also, those that aren't registered need to get registered ASAP!
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Return to Tye's Kung Fu