TKF Fall Campout 2004, and Flyer

For discussions and announcements pertaining to Tye's Kung Fu and associated schools.

Postby TKF_Dan » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:49 am

Well put Kung Pow! In fact to continue elaborating, when was the last time you saw a quality martial arts camp (2.5 days of training) for under $50. Bring a friend!
Last camp there was one student who had no training at all and not only did he have a great time, but he did exceptionally well. So, training experience is not required! See you all soon.
TKF_Dan
Instructor

Postby Tye Botting » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:03 am

Starting to get people trickling in and signing up. (see the updated first post in this thread...)

Remember, it doesn't matter your level or previous training - we're going to work specific things and mainly new things (or new takes on old things), but also keep doing the fun effective things as well.
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Postby BenGarcia » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:58 pm

I still plan on going. I'm gonna pay right now, as a matter of fact. This is the busiest semester yet for me, and my friday schedule sucks, so there's still a chance I might not make it.
BenGarcia

I plan to be there

Postby marchere » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:36 pm

I plan to be there...
marchere

Postby Tye Botting » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:21 am

So, only 11 attendees so far? The camp is next weekend - I was hoping for more. The last one had I believe 7 per team, and that one was on the small side already. :?
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Camp out

Postby Adam Coats » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:22 am

Sifu Botting and Students,

Thanks again for allowing me to camp out and train with you. Keep in touch.

Adam
Adam Coats

Postby Tye Botting » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:47 pm

Pleasure to see you again, Adam. And we were happy to have you and Mary Beth there.

It was also good to meet the newer TKF students like Ross, Marc, and Thomas.

And of course it was great to see Jackie and the TKF instructors again, as well as Sifu Jim Stanton and crew, and Sifu Leon from Master Wang's.

I only wish there were more that could have taken advantage of the camp! It was loads of fun and we missed you! By my count, there could/should/would have been approx. 4 more at least had more things worked out for folks.
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Tye's Kung Fu