International Kung Fu Mailing List

For discussions concerning all types of traditional chinese martial arts.

International Kung Fu Mailing List

Postby Tye Botting » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:32 pm

Speaking of cross-pollination, I thought I'd mention I also run an email discussion group on yahoogroups.com, called kflist.

It's an international forum for all types of discussions pertaining to traditional chinese martial arts, with nearly 300 members from all over the globe. You can find out more about it at http://www.kungfu.cc/kf_list.shtml

So, if you want yet another place to learn about and discuss and share these arts which we all love, by all means drop on by there and join as well.

There's certainly room for both types (email and web), since email would be delivered to you (push) but is unstructured and not easily navigable, and the web forum is such that you go to it at you desire (pull) but is easier to navigate and follow threads of interest to you.

Do either, or both - I just like to do my part by providing these things and enjoy all the vast body of knowledge out there on traditional chinese martial arts.
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Postby Tye Botting » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:14 pm

Just bumping the thread. There are much deeper and wide-ranging conversations about TCMA in my email list than here, due to the international membership and sum experience on the list. Even if you just lurk, you should check it out, as well as some of the archives.
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Postby Shaolin Bushido » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:47 pm

Tye Botting wrote:Just bumping the thread. There are much deeper and wide-ranging conversations about TCMA in my email list than here, due to the international membership and sum experience on the list. Even if you just lurk, you should check it out, as well as some of the archives.
I will ... thanks for the tip.
www.ultimate-gym.com Filipino MA, JKD, Muay Thai, BJJ, Kyokushin Karate, Boxing
Shaolin Bushido

Return to Traditional Chinese Martial Arts