how do i fight?

An open forum for everyone to discuss any and all types of martial arts.

how do i fight?

Postby 8HATECRIME8 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:41 pm

I am a teenager, (14) what do i do if there a bunch of guys wanting to fight?
8HATECRIME8

Postby Tye Botting » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:46 pm

If they just want to fight, the best and right answer is to choose not to fight. If they actually do fight you, then you defend yourself.
Tye Botting
Site Admin

Postby barr » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm

Talk to a teacher or Principal/Vice Principal or adult.

Fighting should only be in self defense. I am a VP at a school and have had lots of students your age show up with stories like this, and I go to the ones that are going to attack them and have a chat.

I never use the name of the person making the complaint. Most Administrators won't, we are quite good at the investigation routine.

Best of luck, but remember the true warrior knows that the person who avoids conflict is the true winner.

Scott
barr
Contributor

Postby The Mitch » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:11 pm

barr wrote:Talk to a teacher or Principal/Vice Principal or adult.

Fighting should only be in self defense. I am a VP at a school and have had lots of students your age show up with stories like this, and I go to the ones that are going to attack them and have a chat.

I never use the name of the person making the complaint. Most Administrators won't, we are quite good at the investigation routine.

Best of luck, but remember the true warrior knows that the person who avoids conflict is the true winner.

Scott

LOL!!!!

sorry...

I've been in 5 fights this school year and it's because either they wanted to fight me for I just got pissed when the guy hit me....
The Mitch

Return to Martial Arts General